Charles Towne Montessori is one of only 68 Montessori schools in the country to have primary and elementary programs certified by the Association Montessori Internationale (A.M.I.).
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) mission is to support the natural development of the human being from birth to maturity, enabling children to become the transforming elements of society, leading to a harmonious and peaceful world.
AMI was founded in 1929 by Dr. Maria Montessori to maintain the integrity of her life’s work. The organization is responsible for training teachers and certifying authentic Montessori schools around the world.
To find out more about A.M.I. http://amiusa.org/
Where your child loves learning.
- We offer a private Montessori education for children ages (approximately) 15 months through 12 years.
- A.M.I. accredited Primary program for children ages 3 through 6.
- A.M.I. accredited Elementary program for children ages 6 through 12.
- Internationally certified teaching staff.
- Licensed day care facility offering extended hours for parent’s convenience.
- 3 acres privately owned wooded campus; fully fenced in and secure.
- Curriculum enriching after school programs on location.