Ways to Volunteer
Faculty and Staff Support
- Office Assistance: Answering telephones, filing and unpacking supplies.
- Morning Carpool: Greet incoming students and assist in getting them out of cars from 8:00 to 8:30 a.m.
- Photo Day: Help move students between classrooms and photo room.
- Special Visitor Days: Help children prepare for their special visitors.
- Special School Events: Assist with set-up and clean-up, provide extra hands in the kitchen, greet and direct parents and guests, or provide additional supervision on the playgrounds.
Community Building Programs
- Campus Beautification: Help maintain and further beautify the CTM campus. Many skill sets are needed, including gardening, painting and minor repairs.
- New Family Welcome: Communicate with new families to provide a personal welcome to Charles Towne Montessori.
- Website Maintenance: Use tech skills to keep up this website as well as the school’s site.
- Fall Festival: Plan, set-up and direct operations of our fall family fun day.
- Spaghetti Dinner: Assist with cooking, set-up and clean-up for CTM’s annual meal together.
- Holiday Program: Deck the halls of CTM for the annual Holiday Sing-along.
- International Day: Organize international foods and decoration contributions from parents.
- Field Day: Coordinate and supervise outdoor sporting activities and games to end CTM’s school year.
- Montessori Education Events: With with teachers and administrators to create a welcoming environment for parents and friends during educational events.
- Yearbook: On your own or with a team, take photos of school events and work with an online yearbook creator to design and sell school yearbooks.
- Scrip Cards: Promote the sale of gift cards and act as liaison with UnitedScrip and local vendors.
- Loyalty Programs: Communicate with parents and friends about the many loyalty programs offered to provide funds for CTM.
- Holiday Gift Shoppe: Organize and orchestrate this favorite event where CTM students experience the giving spirit of the holidays.
- Chocolate Sales: Act as liaison between manufacturer and buyers to process orders and collect payments.
If you are interested in serving Charles Towne Montessori, please an email to the Parents Association, .