Ways to Volunteer
Faculty and Staff Support
- Photo Day assistant
- Special School Events: Assist with set-up and clean-up, provide extra hands in the kitchen, greet and direct parents and guests, or provide additional supervision on the playgrounds.
Community Building Programs
- Campus Beautification: Help maintain and further beautify the CTM campus. Many skill sets are needed, including gardening, painting and minor repairs.
- New Family Welcome: Communicate with new families to provide a personal welcome to Charles Towne Montessori.
- Fall Festival: Plan, set-up, or assist in operating our fall family fun day.
- Montessori Education Events: With teachers and administrators, create a welcoming environment for parents and friends during educational events.
- Yearbook: On your own or with a team, take photos of school events and work with an online yearbook creator to design and sell school yearbooks.
- Scrip Cards: Promote the sale of gift cards and act as liaison with UnitedScrip and local vendors.
- Loyalty Programs: Communicate with parents and friends about the many loyalty programs offered to provide funds for CTM.
- Holiday Gift Shoppe: Organize and orchestrate this favorite event where CTM students experience the giving spirit of the holidays.
If you are interested in serving Charles Towne Montessori, please an email to the Parents Association, .