Our family joined the CTM family in fall of 2009 and at first it was very difficult to find time to be active members of the Parents Association. Our oldest was starting her first year of primary and our youngest was only 6 months old. Each year we gradually became more involved and have gotten to know more and more parents each year.
Each parent is a member of our Parents Association and we encourage you to do what you can to get involved! It is so rewarding and helps our children, their teachers and the administration in so many ways!
To get started, here are some ideas on how you can get involved.
- Collect Box Tops for education — each box top is worth 10 cents!
- Earn $ for CTM each time you shop for groceries (see Loyalty Programs info on our Web site).
- Go to www.boxtops4education.com and learn how you can earn eBoxTops for CTM when you shop online.
- Attend monthly PA meetings — every 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Stay up to date with information posted on our Web site.
- Fill out a volunteer form (on PA table in the office) for short term or long term opportunities
- Donate to the CTM annual fund
We want you and your children to have a positive experience at CTM! Email us at email@example.com to express interest in volunteering, gaining general insight on Montessori education or to tell us about anything school related that may be on your mind.
CTMPA looks forward to you joining our community and I personally look forward to meeting each and every one of you during the 2012-2013 school year!