Welcome to Charles Towne Montessori, our community and the Parents Association!
Our family joined the CTM family in fall of 2009 and at first it was very difficult to find time to be active members of the Parents Association. Our oldest was starting her first year of primary and our youngest was only 6 months old. Each year we gradually became more involved and have gotten to know more and more parents each year.
Each parent is a member of our Parents Association and we encourage you to do what you can to get involved! It is so rewarding and helps our children, their teachers and the administration in so many ways!
To get started, here are some ideas on how you can get involved.
- Collect Box Tops for Education – each box top is worth 10 cents! (collection box in the office)
- Earn $ for CTM each time you shop for Groceries (see Loyalty Programs info on our website)
- Go to www.boxtops4education.com and learn how you can earn eBoxTops for CTM when you shop online
- Attend PA meetings
- Attend PA social events
- Stay up to date with information posted in Current Parents Section of the CTM Website
- Get involved and help with one of our many events or fundraising throughout the year – Fall Festival, Campus Clean up Days, Holiday Parade, Holiday Shoppe, Spaghetti Dinner, and Teacher Appreciation!
We want you and your children to have a positive experience at CTM! Email us at to express interest in volunteering, gaining general insight on Montessori education or to tell us about anything school related that may be on your mind.
CTMPA looks forward to you joining our community and I personally look forward to meeting each and every one of you during the 2013-2014 school year!
Chairperson – Charles Towne Montessori Parents Association